Changes and Cancellation
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.
- The refund will be made within 30 working days by crediting the respective card used. If the credit card payment is made before the use of the booked service is not honored or revoked, this will be considered as a booking cancellation and cancellation fees will be charged. Further claims for damages are reserved.
- No refund can be given for air ticket and partially used services. Once a booking has been confirmed, any amendments must be advised by the lead passenger on the booking form and will incur the supplement of the amended service plus an administration fee of AED 250. No requested change can be guaranteed.
- If a refund is payable by Abu Dhabi Trips to the client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions as mentioned and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. Abu Dhabi Trips will not pay fees charged to the client but by the client’s bank for processing the credited amount.
|Owned and Operated By||Staycation Leisure Tourism LLC|
|Address||Office#303, Al NISF Building, Airport Road, Al Garhoud, Dubai.|
|Phone||+971-4-370-9966 , +971-52-779-2020|